We provide a comprehensive service across the sporting goods category including research into equipment used, market sizing, brand performance, market share and purchase channel analysis. With established models to evaluate marketing & promotional communications or new product development, we undertake research among the sports consumer. Sports Marketing Surveys builds dashboards and can complete an in-depth analysis on shipment data and sales information.
Our research covers every stage in the product sales cycle:
- Manufacturer shipments – market size and segmentation analysis based on the confidential gathering of manufacturer shipment data.
- Sell-through Analysis – analysis of point of sale data and survey-based programs to track sales by brand and model over time.
- Dealer (brand) Studies – enabling manufacturers to manage their specialty business more effectively.
- Consumer Surveys – a wide range of syndicated and custom studies analyzing the behavior of sports consumers.
- Joint-Managed Inventory (JMI) – a joint attempt between Sports Marketing Surveys brands and retailers to manage inventory virtually.
For more information regarding these subjects, contact Sports Marketing Surveys USA directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (561)-427-0647 ext. 1