SPORTS MARKETING SURVEYS USA has developed one of the most innovative applications of sports participation data. Users are now able to identify sports participation activity and behavior at a local level known as geo-targeting. This is a significant improvement over the usage of national participation rates that was used in the past. Using our nationally representative survey data, we are able to drill down into zip codes, to develop hot/cold maps, to show where core and casual participation is increasing/decreasing in the United States of America.
The main applications for this technology include:
- Targeted merchandising and new product launches.
- Site selection for recreational sports, health and fitness facilities.
- Localized usage and revenue projections for sports facilities.
- More accurate demand and usage models for parks and recreation departments.
The following groups can benefit:
- Sports facility owners and operators
- Local authorities
- Sports commissions
- Convention and visitor bureaus
- Parks and Recreation departments
To view a sample of our maps, see a Geo-Location Sample heatmap below.
This map shows Tennis Participation in the state of Texas, with the local Tennis Retailers also listed on the map.
For more information on this area, please contact: email@example.com