2016 State of the Industry Report
Posted on August 7, 2018
Overview of The State of the Industry Report
This annual SFIA State of the Industry report is an in-depth analysis of the trends and issues affecting the sports & fitness industry including participation, economy and industry environment. This report provides a great look at the previous year and those trends that will be affecting the current one in our industry.
Additional Information on this Report
The 2016 edition of this sport report includes the following information:
- Executive summary from Tom Cove, President & CEO of the SFIA.
- Financial review of the previous year.
- Participation overview for all major categories.
- Insight into key trends that are shaping our industry.
- Congressional Advocate Profile with Senator John Thune (R-SD).
- Interviews with Jim Weber (Chairman & CEO, Brooks Running) and Art Chou (Co-Founder & Managing Director, STADIA VENTURES).
Back to results