Physical Activity Council Survey results released by SMS USA March 30, 2012
Newest Physical Activity Council results available
This year’s physical activity council report is full of critical details about sports, fitness and recreational activity participation. There are 68.2 million and growing inactive people in this country. The report allows you to see who they are. With this report it allows for the reader to see ways to get these inactive people to a healthier lifestyle.
SGMA Research division of SPORTS MARKETING SURVEYS USA is also preparing to release the annual SGMA Sports and Fitness Topline Participation report.
The Physical Activity Council is made up of the following industry leading organizations:
- GOLF: The National Golf Foundation (NGF)
- SNOWSPORTS: The Snowsports Industries America (SIA)
- OUTDOOR : The Outdoor Foundation (OF)
- TENNIS: The Tennis Industry Association (TIA) and United States Tennis Association (USTA)
- CLUB/INSTITUTIONAL FITNESS: International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
- TEAM SPORTS / INDIVIDUAL SPORTS / GENERAL FITNESS / WATERSPORTS: The Sporting GoodsManufacturers Association (SGMA)