The program of wholesale shipments monitoring provides one of the most critical insights in the sports goods markets for the equipment manufacturers.
The program enables manufacturers to:
- Compare & understand category performance
- Understand market size and year-on-year changes, trends and performance.
- Monitor their volume & value market shares.
Working in partnership with sports goods businesses, the shipment reports are the amalgamation of deliveries and net wholesale pricing into the monitored markets.
- All information is confidentially received and analyzed by SPORTS MARKETING SURVEYS USA.
- No manufacturer sees any confidential sales information from the other brands.
The shipment reports produce information on:
- The market sizes of the sports goods market;
- The pricing trends & performance trends of the individual sports category
The European and North American offices undertake shipment market analysis on:
- Tennis & Badminton across Europe
- Alpine ski on behalf of the SIA in the USA.
From monitoring your brand performance over time; to measuring emerging product categories, price-segments or countries – these shipment reports enable manafacturers to understand the sports equipment market in-depth.
For more information – contact email@example.com.