Understanding the retail sector is core to understanding & improving brand performance.
SPORTS MARKETING SURVEYS USA specializes in the following areas of investigation:
- Speciality retail channel retailer analysis
- Custom retail analysis including Customer Satisfaction Analysis.
Sports Marketing Surveys have been undertaking specialtydealer analysis for many years in the USA and Europe across sports categories.
Analysis topics include:
- Analysis of whether the retail category is growing, remaining unchanged, or declining;
- Brand distribution within the speciality channel market;
- Forecast on future sales performance by brand;
- Performance of key brands against a standard set of performance variables.
- Verbatim comments on “hot topics” & the major brands in the market;
- Product ranges or brands to be listed or delisted in the following season.
SPORTS MARKETING SURVEYS USA has year-on-year comparison reports showing changes in performance in a number of key sports categories.
Custom Dealer Studies
Analysis for individual brands includes the following areas:
- Customer Satisfaction amongst current retailers
- Attitudes & Performance analysis amongst lapsed & non-retail customers.
Analysis of performance amongst a brand’s current dealer network on a national or international basis is critical to understand how to improve your customer relations, sales performance and service. Research can be undertaken by postal, electronic or by telephone methodologies.
For a sports goods brand trying to change their profile, presence and performance in the market; research amongst lapsed retail outlets or non-customers is useful in understanding what elements are needed to change.
We can provide clear advice on the best research investigation for each manufacturer to ensure real insight can be delivered on the retail environment.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org