The consumer of a sports equipment business will define the final performance of that business. SPORTS MARKETING SURVEYS USA has invested considerable time in developing programs across sports & markets to deliver insight into the behavior of the end-consumer.
Offerings include syndicated research on specific sports – whether golf, skiing, soccer, tennis, or the outdoor market – or bespoke research to meet individual client needs across any sports market.
Consumer studies are the final brick in the marketing infrastructure of market size, retailer performance and consumer behavior.
SPORTS MARKETING SURVEYS USA will provide insight into:
- The individual sports participants performance & lifestyles
- What would make them play more often
- Brands purchased or brands considered
- Brand image, brand strength
- Sales channels used
- Levels of expenditure on specific products or categories
SPORTS MARKETING SURVEYS USA has expertise in understanding the sports participant. This includes experience in undertaking research in:
- New product testing – in actual play
- Marketing, advertising & promotion communication
- Product or packaging development
- Understanding the key requirements required for a category –‘the performance deliverables’
- Brand image, brand attitudes, brand consideration & brand recommendation.
- Consumer Studies
The objective for many sports goods manufacturers is to ensure that their customers are brand loyalists and actively recommend your sports products to their friends and sports participants – understanding your consumer is key to achieving this.
Please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org